Coordination Lead – Sales & Admin
Looking for Sales Administrative Coordinator who shall be the point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules, provide feedback, documentation and information in order to facilitate team activity. They will also work closely with sales teams & top management to maximize performance.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedule and communicating relevant information.
- Preparing Quotations, Reports, Maintain CRM database.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as instructed by the Director of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales related role
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Female Coordinator