IT Project Manager
Project Management with Agile methodology experience
Your work will involve the following:
- Project management planning and tracking
- Bridging the communication between customer and the development teams
- Leadership skills to drive end to end project and coordinate all the phases of SDLC
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Experience in Confluence, Project, Visio, Microsoft Office and other required tools
- Experience in managing projects and coordinating with all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple small and mid-sized projects.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- To work with highly sensitive customers to understand needs and provide technical service.
- Drive operational improvements which will result in savings and improve profit margins.
- Resource planning and management.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Resolve deployment problems, improve operations and provide exceptional client support.
- Implementation of new tools and techniques to evolve the development process.
Defining and implementing tech processes.