- To find fresh sales opportunities through inbound calls, outbound cold calls, or email.
- In the Tele calling job, the individual needs to answer the queries of the customer by understanding their need and requirements.
- To route opportunities to the concerning department for further development and deal closure.
- To connect with the potential customer or the businesses via telephone to promote products or services or to for charitable causes.
- To ask for orders over the telephone for goods and services.
- To explain the benefits of the products or services to potential clients.
- To deliver the scripted sales pitch to the customer and to adjust the same as per the specific individuals.
- To provide pricing details of the products or services.
- To get customers details that include names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. for further process.
- To record the reaction of the customer for the products or services including their details.
- To take the orders of the product over the telephone accurately.
- To direct the leads to the field sales team when required
- To retain the customer in case of dissatisfaction with the products or services.
- To maintain service quality by following the standard norms of the company.
- To maintain the database by entering, verifying, and backing up data in the computer system.
To Apply :